Use My Sources
How to Use Online Tools
The World Wide Web is a part of the Internet that contains documents, images, and various other types of resources that are hyperlinked, or linked, to each other and that are able to be found, or retrieved. The documents are kept on computers called servers, and the servers can send the information to your computer. The World Wide Web is also referred to as the Web, and resources found on the Web, or online resources, may or may not be trustworthy. Use online tools to find online resources.
Some online resources are free, and others require a fee to use.
- Subject Directories
- Search Engines
- Special School District Resources
- Using Online Resources Tips
- Saving Articles from Online Resources
- E-Mailing Articles from Online Resources
- Printing Articles
Not finding what you need? Try changing your keyword or try another search strategy.
- What is a operator?
- How do affect a search?
- What is ? How do I use a ?
- Too many hits? Try more specific keywords.
- Not enough hits? Try more general keywords.