Revise My Project
Review and Rate = Evaluate your project.
Reread your work to be sure it makes sense.
- Do you have a topic sentence? Is your main idea clear?
- Did you use evidence from your research to support your ideas?
- Is the information well organized?
- Does it communicate to your audience what you learned or information they need to know?
- Did you repeat words too often?
- Check your spelling and grammar. Try reading or performing it out loud to be sure it sounds right.
- Show it to a friend or relative to review. Use a rubric or scoring guide to rate your work.
Scoring Guides for Oral Reports:
Scoring Guides for Written Reports:
- Have questions? Ask your teacher.
Revise = Make your work the best it can be.
Read or listen to how others rated it.
- What can you do to improve any problems they noted?
- Congratulate yourself for what they liked about your project, too!!!
Go over the details.
- Re-read what you have written or watch what you have produced.
- Ask yourself:
- Is it all my original work?
- Is my name on it?
- Does it have spelling or grammar errors? Did I use complete sentences?
- Is it neat, not messy?
- Does it need a title page?
- Did I correctly cite my sources?
- Go back and review the assignment page again, making sure you finished the whole assignment.
- Ask, is this my best work, or do I need to revise or redo it before I present it?